1. Jewelry is a great way to add blue to you’re wedding. Something as subtle as this ring is perfect.
2. Painting your nails blue. Plus a nice mani-pedi would never hurt!
3. Small detailing on your garter. Adding a bow, or sewn detailing. You can never go wrong with bows!
4. You don’t want blue? Put it on your bridesmaids!
5. Blue flowers! Put them in your bouquets.
6. Maybe something a little more subtle than the ring? Undergarments, undies, or crinoline.
7. Blue shoes are in! AND, it adds a nice touch.
8. Now, I’m not entirely a huge fan of this particular one, but why not a blue wedding dress? Make a statement!
9. I’ve wanted to do this for a long while now and I think it’s an amazing idea: Sew the date of your wedding on the inside of your wedding dress.
10. How about a clever way? Have your bridal party write on the bottom of your shoes in blue sharpie.
I have been so overwhelmed with school! In return, I will try my best to set up a few things in my queue and even write a few articles on wedding ideas.
I have been so busy with school and our new puppy! I have been slacking on this blog and I apologize. I promise I will be updating as much as possible but I can’t promise everyday! Hope you all understand :]